Element Active Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- a) Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- b) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering on an event.
- c) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
2) Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us via this website will never be shared with any third party. We may use your personal information to:
- a) Supply to you services purchased via the website
- b) Collect payments from you
- c) Send you general communications;
- d) Send you email notifications about your course or booking
- e) Send to you our newsletter
Where you submit personal data for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that data in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- a) To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- b) In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- c) In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- d) To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- e) To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5) Policy amendments
6) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- a) The payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
- b) The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
7) Third party websites
If our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
8) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.